Before we go to ” 6 best sites to buy silicone material sex toys “, we will see some short descriptions of silicone materials and their uses.
What is Silicone?:
Silicone is a synthetic polymer made up of silicon, oxygen, carbon, and hydrogen. It is used in many products, including medical devices, cookware, and personal care products. Silicone is generally considered a safe material and is not harmful to the human body. It is biocompatible, meaning that it does not react adversely with living tissue and is not toxic.
Silicone has been used in the medical field for many years, and there have been no reported cases of silicone causing harm to the human body when used in medical devices.
However, it is worth noting that there are some concerns about the safety of certain types of silicone products, such as silicone cookware and silicone baking mats.
Some research has suggested that these products release small amounts of silicone compounds when heated to high temperatures. While the levels of these compounds are generally considered low and unlikely to cause harm, it is always a good idea to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for use and avoid using any product in a way that is not intended.
Silicone Sex Toys:
It’s an excellent, non-toxic material that can range in squish level from quite firm to pretty damn squishy. And it’s used to make just about every type of sex toy out there. In the sex toy industry, silicone is considered non-porous. This doesn’t mean that silicone doesn’t have pores, because it does, only that those pores are too small to harbor bacteria and fungi like some other materials do. It’s medically non-porous. Silicone toys are best used with water-based lubricants.
They’re also compatible with oil-based lubes, though those can be exceptionally difficult to wash off of them. Because silicone bonds with itself, silicone and hybrid lubricants aren’t recommended for silicone toys. Whether it will affect them also depends on the qualities of silicones.
If you want to use them together, get a high-quality silicone lubricant like liquid Silver and then do a small patch test on the base or another new section of the toy to see how it reacts. Also, if you use a condom on a silicone toy, ensure it’s either unlubricated or lubricated with water-based lube.
Where to buy Silicone sex toys:
When you search for sex toys in silicone material, you can see many results and online stores. There are a lot of genuine manufacturers and sellers, and few sites or stores sell sex toys with false details. If you want to buy a silicone material sex toy, I recommend you go to a well-reputed manufacturer or seller. Here is my list of where you can get silicone material sex toys.
- Adam&eve: Adam & Eve is an American conglomerate company that sells adult products through e-commerce. In 2004, it was the most prominent e-commerce distributor of condoms, sex toys, and erotica in the United States.
- Lovehoney: Lovehoney is one of the best sex toy stores online because they offer a wide variety of products, and their site is super user-friendly (with many helpful reviews from customers on most toys!). They sell big brands like LELO, We-Vibe, and more, but they also have a line of products that offers some fancier features for way less.
- Lelo: Lelo is a Swedish company that designs, develops, and manufactures upmarket sex toys and massage products. Sold in over 50 international markets and is one of the best sellers of sex toys in the global market.
- Babeland: Babeland is one of the best-known specialty sex toy stores for good reason. The sex-positive brand was started in Seattle in the ’90s by two women who wanted to focus on femme-friendly sex toy education and pleasure. On their site, you can find toys and accessories in a wide range of prices and varieties, including brands such as Womanizer and Satisfyer.
- Womanizer: Started by a couple in 2014. womanizer is also a leading brand in the adult industry. It has grown significantly in the past nine years. R&D is their biggest strength of them.
- Lovense: Based in Singapore. Well known for Bluetooth sex toys. It has a lot of varieties of long-distance remote control sex toys—one of the well-reputed companies in the market.
There are some more companies or sellers on the list. I will write briefly about them in another article. For now, these are the sites you can body-safe sex toys. I hope this article is helpful for you; leave a comment if you have any doubts about selecting a sex toy.